We offer the most comprehensive proofreading in the business!
There comes a point, after you’ve read through your screenplay a dozen times, where you start seeing what you think is on the page, instead of what is actually there.
That’s where we come in.
Either myself or one of my eagle-eyed script proofreaders will go through your screenplay line by line, word by word, and spot the mistakes you’ve missed.
- Missing words
- Missing punctuation
- Homonym mix-ups (e.g. “it’s” versus “its”)
- Spelling errors
- Jumbled sentences
- Spacing inconsistencies
- Capitalization problems
- Grammatical mistakes
- Script formatting issues
We’ll also offer tips, where appropriate, to help you improve your writing.
Why is having your script professionally proofread so important?
For some script readers, mistakes and typos jump out at them. It irritates them. The more errors there are, the more likely it is that they’ll form negative opinions about the writer and their script.
Let us proofread your work so that readers can focus on your writing, not your mistakes.
Think you have an error-free script?
The first person to send us an error-free script will get a FULL REFUND!
The Process (UPDATED)
1) Pay the $149.99 charge by clicking the Buy Now button above.
2) Send your script to firstname.lastname@example.org. It must be 120 pages or less (not including the title page) and in PDF format OR Final Draft format.
3) I’ll confirm receipt of your payment and script, and let you know the turnaround time. Typical turnaround is three to five business days depending on the current demand.
4) If there are any additional charges (see below), I’ll contact you to discuss.
Excessively long scripts will be charged an additional $2 for every page over 120. Example: A 130 page script would incur an additional $20 charge (10 x $2).
In the unlikely event that we proof the first five pages of your script and discover there are an average of five or more errors per page, there will be an additional $50.00 proofreading charge.
Why the additional charges?
This service we provide is geared toward final pass proofreading — not early draft editing. If you’re an ESL (English as a Second Language) writer, or your script is plagued by careless mistakes, proofing your script is going to require a lot of extra effort and time to maintain the high standard of quality that our clients have come to expect.
Questions? Send me an email.