“Amazing work as always! Can’t thank you enough for this, Trevor. Couldn’t/wouldn’t do it without you, so thank you so much again for your tireless attention. You have the patience of a saint!”
– Philip Howe, They Film Features
I offer the most comprehensive proofreading in the business!
There comes a point, after you’ve read through your screenplay a dozen times, where you start seeing what you think is on the page, instead of what is actually there.
That’s where I come in.
I’ll go through your screenplay line by line, word by word, and spot the mistakes you’ve missed.
- Missing words
- Missing punctuation
- Homonym mix-ups (e.g. “it’s” versus “its”)
- Spelling errors
- Jumbled sentences
- Spacing inconsistencies
- Capitalization problems
- Grammatical mistakes
- Script formatting issues
I’ll also offer tips, where appropriate, to help you improve your writing.
Why is having your script professionally proofread so important?
For some script readers, mistakes and typos jump out at them. It irritates them. The more errors there are, the more likely it is that they’ll form negative opinions about the writer and their script.
Let me proofread your work so that readers can focus on your writing, not your mistakes.
“This is the third script we have sent you for a proofread thus far. Again, let me reiterate how much we appreciate your great skill. We remain awestruck at your abilities and your helpfulness.”
– Victor Boc
“Thank you Trevor for your amazing work and the intense time frame given to complete it.”
– Richard Eden
“I had no idea there were so many mistakes!”
– Tom Sabin
“Thanks again for a beautiful job!”
– Jodi Kraus
“Trevor, just really had a chance to look through and apply these changes. Thanks so much. I’ll definitely recommend you to anybody in my circle.”
– Brendan Burke
Think you have an error-free script?
The first person to send me an error-free script will get a FULL REFUND!
1) Pay for the desired service by clicking the Buy Now button above.
2) Send your script to firstname.lastname@example.org. It must be 130 pages or less (not including the title page) and in Final Draft, Movie Magic Screenwriter, Fade In, or PDF format.
3) I’ll confirm receipt of your payment and script within a couple of hours and let you know the turnaround time. Typical turnaround is five business days depending on the current demand.
4) If there are any additional charges (see below), I’ll contact you to discuss.
Excessively long scripts will be charged an additional $2 for every page over 130. Example: A 140 page script would incur an additional $20 charge ($2 x 10 pages).
Questions? Send me an email.