29 ways to stay creative Jun 17

Feeling creatively stifled? This quick two minute video gives you 29 terrific ideas for keeping the creative juices flowing.

I used several of these ideas to break through a recent case of writer’s block. Which ones did you find helpful? Are there any tips you would add to the list?

via Neatorama

29 ways to stay creative

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Be Sociable, Share!
14 Responses
  1. Jennifer says:

Perfect timing! This is just what I needed to get inspired! Thank you. :)

2. Trevor Mayes says:

Great! Glad to hear it Jennifer!

3. yoda says:

How! I love the video. Informative and creative. Glad to click the tweet link. So blessing.

4. Is there a transcript of this? I want one!

5. Trevor Mayes says:

Wow 20 likes! That’s a new record for me. Thanks everyone.

@Jared — I had considered doing a transcript, but then I thought people might not watch the video, and I knew they’d be missing out. I find the music to be delightful; a perfect accompaniment to the message.

@yoda — Thanks for tweeting it out there! So glad you enjoyed it.

6. […] a link to a cute little video I came across the other day – ‘ideas for keeping the creative […]

7. Diana says:

I would love to watch the video, but unfortunately they no longer work on my computer. So I wish you had a transcript too. I miss out on so much valuable information because I can’t watch videos anymore.

8. Trevor Mayes says:

Hi Diana, sorry to hear you can’t watch videos. Yes, I can imagine that you’re missing out on a lot! You can find a transcript of the 29 ways, here:

9. Diana says:

Thank you Trevor. For your words and the link. That list is very familiar to me Not seeing it, but rather in my experiences. I’ve done many of them. #11 – I’ve found that Twitter is a great place to be around creative people.:)

10. Trevor Mayes says:

Hey Diana, my pleasure. Twitter, hey? I’m still cracking the code on that one. Great to hear you’ve had some good results. Course, it might help if I actually put my twitter icon on my blog. :)

11. Ira says:

You forgot “smoke crack!”

12. Trevor Mayes says:

Yup, that’s the one that always works for me! :)

13. Diana says:

Twitter is great. I don’t follow many people nor do I have a lot of followers, but quality matters more to me than quantity. And I’ve “met” some pretty awesome people there.

Yeah, putting an icon on your blog could help. :)