Michele Wallerstein, who has contributed a number of great articles and insights to Scriptwrecked, will be offering a seminar on May 14, 2011 in Sherman Oaks, California.
The seminar is entitled “What do you do next?” and will cover such topics as:
- What does the Hollywood studio look for in a spec script?
- What do studio executives look for in a new writer?
- How to find an agent
- How to get an agent to want you
- How to network at writers events
- What does an agent expect from you
- The difference between managers and agents
- How to Follow-up
- Using and finding “contacts”
- The “Hollywood” attitude and how to work it
For more information on this seminar, please visit Michele’s web site.